A new year has begun and it is time to set some goals for 2015. As with any resolutions, it is best to set a measurable goal. You can’t say “I want to be a better disc golfer.” You can’t measure that. Take it one step further put a number with it. For example…
- Shoot a 45 on your favorite local course.
- Beat your best score by five shots at your hardest course.
- Raise your PDGA rating by 20 points.
- Only buy two new discs in the calendar year. Ok, let’s change that one… 20 new discs? 50?
- Birdie the easiest holes at your favorite course 25 straight rounds.
There are many ideas out there. While they might be hard to measure, it also doesn’t hurt to make a resolution to learn how to throw a roller or learn how to throw backhand or forehand.
Help make yourself a better disc golfer and set some goals for yourself. Sound off in the comments and share what your goals are for 2015!