Discmania is starting to offer custom stamped discs for your local clubs, tournaments, and more. To help kick off this new service, Discmania is offering readers of ATDG a chance to have their own custom design on a set of Discmania discs.
Submissions will be accepted through January 24, 2015. The designs will be showcased on ATDG for voting from January 26 to January 31. The winner will be announced on February 2.
The stamp with the most votes will receive 20 Discmania discs (up to two molds) with this custom design!
- The design must include the Discmania logo. Version 1. Version 2.
- Templates are available for both Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The design must meet all the Hotstamp requirements set forth by Discmania.
- Only two designs are allowed per person.
- Winning design must be approved by Discmania.
Take a look at our interview with designer Les White for examples on what the final file should look like. They should be one color (black).
Designers can submit a jpg preview of the design (72dpi, 300px wide) to email@example.com. Images should be of the stamp itself in black. Do not include the stamp mocked up on a disc.
Please include your name and hometown. By submitting to this contest you are agreeing to all rules and contest guidelines. After the winning design is selected, rights to the image transfer in full to Discmania with Discmania holding the rights to produce the stamp for future sales in the Discmania Store.